Monday, December 14, 2015

Memes I Make

I come up with these at sudden moments of inspiration. These days, I make them under the name, MemeMaami.

For the love of DDLJ and the scorn of shameful behaviour

After the Chennai floods Dec 2015

#100SareePact

When a spurned lover decided to divide the couple's possessions after a breakup

News item: Here

For the love of MMKR! (My favourite!)



More of MMKR dedicated to Whatsapp Groups


For the love of any kind of music






When I'm really happy to see someone! (in real or sarcastic) ☺


Run for your life! 


Cos 'tis the season





Because water problem 

#ChennaiWaterWoes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Nothing gives me more joy than receiving comments. And when you leave a comment, please do leave a name.

Surgical Strike

"Just imagine", they said, "how free you are going to be." Everybody pep-talked me. "You are not sick. You are only...