Thursday, September 20, 2012

Talk to me Mama!


I rarely touch the computer on weekdays when I get back home from work. Its only during the weekends that I log-on to check my mails and FB.

One such Saturday afternoon, when I was lying on the bed and checking FB, my daughter came up to me and said, 'Mama you are always using the laptop. You never talk to me.' I was kind of shaken. I knew she was exaggerating but I knew she had a point, at least that very moment.

I immediately closed my laptop and pulled her really close to me. We would have spoken for exactly one minute and she drifted off to sleep!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Nothing gives me more joy than receiving comments. And when you leave a comment, please do leave a name.

Surgical Strike

"Just imagine", they said, "how free you are going to be." Everybody pep-talked me. "You are not sick. You are only...